Searching...
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
4:16 AM

Samsung Galaxy Mini I9195 International

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 - Factory Unlocked - International Version - LTE/4G (White) (Unlocked Phone) I just got my new samsung galaxy S4 mini 19195 Wow, it's just awesome and i must tell you that i am very satisfied with it. Though the manual and instructions came in French language but thats no biggy. It is all you need in a phone. The size fits very well both in hand and pocket. I have no regrets buying this phone and i must say it is worth the price. The features are awesome and the image quality is just perfect. I recommend it for any one looking for a smart Android phone.


Click Here For More Information About Samsung Galaxy Mini I9195 International

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!