Searching...
Thursday, October 10, 2013
12:51 PM

Tinkertoy Piece Essentials Value Set

Tinkertoy 65 Piece Essentials Value Set (Toy) Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) This is a classic. We had Fiddlesticks before this, but they don't stay together that well and tend to break and end up with sharp edges. These click in really well and stay, unlike most building toys of this type. Much sturdier. The kit also includes some bendable pieces. I like this because you can make circular shapes. I have other toys that have bendable pieces, but they often pop out and don't stay put. These stay in really well and shapes don't fall apart. I also like the selection of joints. You can put things together in so many different ways. I think it much more versatile than similar toys we have. I think these are far better than both fiddlesticks and silly straws in terms of sturdiness (not breaking and not popping out) and versatility. The only slight negative is that it's a little difficult to actually get the pieces in - some younger children might have trouble with that. My four year old found it a bit frustrating, but I still like the toy and think for a slightly older or stronger child it's the perfect construction toy.


Click Here For More Information About Tinkertoy Piece Essentials Value Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!