Searching...
Saturday, November 2, 2013
2:10 PM

Onkyo HT S5400 7 1 Channel Theater System

Onkyo HT-S5400 7.1-Channel Home Theater System (Electronics) I have Surround systems in every room in my home that has a Television in it. I bought this for my Game room, so I wasn't looking for a powerhouse, just something to provide a decent backdrop for music and television both. This is designed so that anyone can easily install it. All the speakers wires are color coded to match the back input of each speaker. So Onkyo made this setup a breeze. The subwoofer, although powered, is fairly passive. The two main front speakers (the larger two pictured), are not much more than surround speakers themselves. But that having been said, I have this set up in a 500 square foot room. I changed out the two front speakers with a little better quality speakers (Polk Audio), and it gets the job done. So overall I'm pleased. This will not rock your socks off. But if your looking for just a basic simple easy to install Home Surround system for a really decent price, this is an ok purchase. It's much better for watching Movies and television than music, without a speaker upgrade. But I'm comparing this to much higher end systems I have using speakers like Polk Audio, Cerwin Vega, Infinity, Klipsch speakers systems, and much more powerful Subwoofers and Center Channel speakers. And a lot more powerful amps. One reviewer said the Sub was as big as a chair, not hardly. It is larger than the sound it provides however. I swapped the sub out on this as well with a Polk Audio Sub.


Click Here For More Information About Onkyo HT S5400 7 1 Channel Theater System

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!