Searching...
Friday, November 1, 2013
9:54 AM

SVP Screen Waterproof Digital Camera

SVP 2.7" Dual Screen Orange Aqua5800 Underwater Camera (Electronics) I bought this camera at the last minute before my trip to the Bahamas. After it arrived i tested the camera in the bathroom sink to see if it truly works underwater. No problem there. Once in the Bahamas I took it with me snorkeling. After 10 seconds in the water the screen colored vertical lines and was clearly broken. I did manage to turn the camera off and then back on and it worked again. About 15 minutes later I had the same issue....Despite the camera #crashing# I actually got alot of really good underwater pictures. The 2nd day I used it out in the ocean and I got the same #crashing# problem one more time but that was more a nuisance than an actual problem at this point. Also Be sure to have extra batteries because this camera drains battery life quickly. All in all, it is worth the price.


Click Here For More Information About SVP Screen Waterproof Digital Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!