Searching...
Friday, November 1, 2013
6:54 AM

WWE 2K14 The Phenom Edition Xbox

WWE 2K14: The Phenom Edition - Xbox 360 (Video Game) Overall I think the WWE 2K14: The Phenom Edition is a great buy. It comes with nice steel tin coffin box, a copy of WWE 2K14, Disc 1 of the WWE Undertaker - The Streak DVD, an exclusive Undertaker-themed controller skin, the Undertaker ABA DLC and the Ultimate Warrior DLC code, and my favorite, a collectible art card personally autographed by Undertaker.

One thing to note is that (at least for my copy) the ink from the pen The Undertaker used when signing my card looks fresh and new. I like that. I will be getting a frame to frame it and hang it up on my wall. Also, the Undertaker-themed controller skin fits very nicely on my XBOX 360 controller. As for the DVD, I have yet to watch it. I will edit upon this review when I do.

I highly recommend picking this up for the autograph, controller skin, DVD and tin coffin box. We all know 2K will release the DLC later on.


Click Here For More Information About WWE 2K14 The Phenom Edition Xbox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!