Searching...
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
2:11 AM

Samsung EK GC100 Unlocked Generation Products

Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100 8GB Black, Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean) 3G Unlocked HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 by Samsung from New Generation Products (Camera) While I do really like this camera, I think there are much better cameras out there for lower prices. I got the International GSM one so that I can buy SIM cards when I travel to have maps and other data access when out of the country. My Verizon phone is virtually useless outside the country.

This camera is pretty big since the screen on the back is as big as my Galaxy Nexus. The large screen makes it harder to hold since there is very little area to hold it with on the back. It is very easy to hit the screen accidentally.

That said, it is amazing to be able to use it to send emails, use Google Voice and even listen to music or watch Netflix. I have Google+ automatic photo uploads going, so all my pictures are uploaded automatically as soon as I get to wifi. Much better than EyeFi, which I could never get working very well. It should work with Dropbox photo upload as well.

The camera app is pretty good, but it has a bit of a strange interface. It definitely could have been better. But, it is usable and being able to clearly see the photos after shooting them is nice. There are also a few Android apps out to enhance and modify the photos.


Click Here For More Information About Samsung EK GC100 Unlocked Generation Products

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!