Searching...
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
2:36 PM

Simmons Whitetail Trail Camera Vision

Simmons Whitetail Trail Camera with Night Vision (4MP) (Electronics) I bought this to track critter traffic thru our backyard. It took great pictures of me going to get it after a night of watching our deer , fox and other friends but very few pics of these animals showed up because the batteries decided to pop out of the holder.
At first I thought it was from me placing the camera on fence posts or whatever to catch a glimpse of wildlife that I know traverses through our yard at night but its not OE. Daytime pics were good of our dogs running the yard or me walking the yard but I only got 4 pics of deer.
Read the instructions and followed the details but it still does not capture decent pics as the batteries seem to just fall out.
Good experiment for one the many game cameras out there. Wouldn't buy another


Click Here For More Information About Simmons Whitetail Trail Camera Vision

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!