Searching...
Thursday, October 10, 2013
12:46 AM

Barnes Noble Tablet Slate BNTV600 16GB

Barnes & Noble NOOK HD+ Tablet 16GB Slate (BNTV600-16GB) (Personal Computers) It could be because screen is dirty, haven't ascertained yet. It seems to have gotten worse over the three weeks I've owned this. I also jumps sometimes back to my email program (otherwise my email works fine).I keep in mind that it is so cheap and I needed a tablet. so I probably won't return it. Note as far as I know it only has a two week warrentee, though AMazon I think double it. That's why I purchased from Amazon not B and N. I purchased an extended warrentty for a year just in case, luckily, I just haven't got around to deciding whether to return it or not as it sort of serves why I bought it, mostly for use at home and as backup for email and internet because my laptop is old and battery doesn't charge so functionally i can't use it mobily (it is basically a desktop functionally). I imagine IF it jumps back while reading a book it would be even MORE annoying. Also sometimes I can't get the keyboard to pop up even though I have the cursor in a box where text needs to be typed. I've used the Ipad (not for long, to be honest) but didn't experience this. AND it doesn't support many imbeded videos, most in fact. Pain in ass. I am sure there is some program I can download but I haven't figured it out, I am not super texhnically inclined. My friend uses her tablet and has it with her always but I realize I don't think of mine that way. I'd love it if the touch screen worked better. I wish there were good customer service but I have no idea where to call. SO, I can't tell if it' the dirty screen or I got a lemon or that all or most are like this, though some other reviewers report same issue. I'm sure many of you know this but i strongly recommend reading all the reviews before buying and making up your mind that way. This is really 2.5 stars for me


Click Here For More Information About Barnes Noble Tablet Slate BNTV600 16GB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!