Searching...
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
4:16 PM

Canon Processor Digital 75 300mm Telephoto

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Sensor DIGIC 4 Image Processor Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens + Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens (Electronics) I am looking forward to getting started with my new camera. Once I saw some pictures my niece took with hers there was no doubt this was the camera I wanted. It is light weight, a selling point since I intend to take it on hikes as well as bike rides. I plan to use the photos for making greeting cards for personal use, as well as framing pictures as gifts. The image stabilizer was an added selling point.


Click Here For More Information About Canon Processor Digital 75 300mm Telephoto

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!