Searching...
Saturday, September 28, 2013
6:27 PM

Dahua IPC HFW2100 Network Water proof Bullet

Dahua IPC-HFW2100 1.3Mp 720P HD Network Water-proof IR Mini IP Bullet Camera (Camera) I had been searching for IP cameras that provided a great picture and was accessesable with multiple wireless product(iPad, iPhone, Android Phone...etc).

Overview
Camera has a 3.6mm lens. The camera can be powered locally by a adapter or you can power it vi POE and a POE Switch. The picture quality is very good. It provides dual streams. This is important because it allows you to access the camera from any device while recording it at the highest resolution. I use stream 1 for recording to a Dahua NVR and access the camera on that stream on an iPad. I access stream 2 with an android phone. Took me a while to find the right settings with the internet connection.

I have several cameras at a bar facility. The owner has several different locations with bars. These cameras allow him to view what he needs using either his phone(Android) or his iPad.

I setup the cameras on different http ports. I started at port 7005. If you are going to use IP Camera Lite(app for Apple and Android) you will want to use the RTSP options. For the RTSP port, the default is 554 IF IF the http port is set to 80. IF you change that HTTP port, you simply add 2000 to get the RTSP port. So in my setup my HTTP port is 7005, my RTSP port is 9005. I then setup the router to do port forwarding.

Any questions just email me and I will be happy to answer if I can.


Click Here For More Information About Dahua IPC HFW2100 Network Water proof Bullet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!