Searching...
Saturday, September 28, 2013
5:27 PM

Polaroid Z2300 Digital Instant Camera

Polaroid Z2300 10MP Digital Instant Print Camera (White) (Electronics) On an impulse I bought for my daughters' birthday party. Well I really bought it to have some fun with. It is a digital point and shoot that prints but has some limitations. Many have mentioned build and photo quality. I found both just fine. My biggest issue is limp flash. It cannot overcome dim lighting. But with digital screen you can see and just take picture again under some light.

My daughters and their friends liked the photos with colorful borders. A nice add on in the print menu.

The SD card slot is a plus. I put in an unused card I had in my desk drawer and it worked after some fiddling in the menu. The instructions are 3 pages and do not explain the menu functions. However, a little trial and error suffices as it is not all that complicated.

I intend to carry it in my backpack and play with it some. Imagine at some point soon, it will end up belonging to one of my daughters.


Click Here For More Information About Polaroid Z2300 Digital Instant Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!