Searching...
Sunday, September 29, 2013
9:15 PM

Power Rangers Deluxe Ultra Dragon

Power Rangers Deluxe Ultra Dragon Sword (Toy) Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) Full disclaimer: I don't understand Power Rangers and why they are so darn cool. But they are, to my kid.

This sword makes cool sounds, and has a spinning Zord head on one end. The other end is a soft-tipped sword.

Likes:
- The noises are not too loud or obnoxious. Has not driven me mad yet.
- My kid simply loves it. Period.
- It takes power rangers cards, which you can put in a holder, and it makes new sounds.
- Size. Not too big, not too small.

Dislikes:
- None really. I personally think it is a bit silly, but my child loves it to death. So 5 stars.


Click Here For More Information About Power Rangers Deluxe Ultra Dragon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!