Searching...
Monday, September 30, 2013
4:50 PM

What Is Your WHAT Discover

What Is Your WHAT: Discover The One Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do (Hardcover) This is one of those books that you can plan to read at least twice and it's not a spectator sport; plan to read it with paper and pen in hand because Mr. Olsher is going to be asking you a lot of questions and giving you a lot of tasks to complete. "What Is Your What?" is a very professionally written book; I'm a stickler for distracting typos and I found none. Steve Olsher has a refreshing down to earth style which I very much enjoyed. (To paraphrase, "...the following may seem a bit dry, so grab a glass of water and then read on...") I admit to having some difficulties understanding a few concepts which only became clear at the end of the book and until then these vagaries were mildly disturbing. By the time I was finished reading the book, however, I was totally engrossed in the process of deep thought about my innermost feelings and what it all may mean in the long run. This is also one of those books that, if you have a time constraint, you'd better set an alarm because otherwise you'll read right on through it! I am very much looking forward to the next time through so that I can truly discover my "What", once and for all! The answer is definitely in there!


Click Here For More Information About What Is Your WHAT Discover

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!