Searching...
Saturday, September 28, 2013
1:25 PM

New Streamlight MicroStream Black 66318

Streamlight 66318 MicroStream C4 LED Pen Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement) Well, I've loved this little darling since it came it! It is pocket-sized, handy and has always been #in the pocket# or at the bedside, PERIOD! Battery life has beeb fansattic! In shorts, especially the old OP style shorts, buttons get pushed, and this little one has held the charge for a couple of months at a time regardless! Living in the country in Texas we have scorpions! Fact of life, but tonight I had my pocket friend by the end in my mouth, when it slipped over the sink. It never wenr out, even under water in my empty soup bowl! It never quit and after a nice clean... it is still burning bright! I've put hand cleaner on it, chunked it, and everything else!
If you want / need a good sturdy pocket sized flashlight that can stand up to daily wear, all day, every day ... I cannot recommend this one enough. IF the other models by the company are built the same, you cannot go wrong! This one is a rock star! BTW: I bought this little one in October 2011!


Click Here For More Information About New Streamlight MicroStream Black 66318

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!