Searching...
Sunday, September 29, 2013
6:45 PM

Security outdoor waterproof camera dummy

Security outdoor waterproof fake camera , waterproof dummy camera (Electronics) This is a great faux camera. I've had the real versions, and unless you physically take it down and touch it, you can't tell it's not real. The IR lights look real, and the blinking light is a deterrent to potential trouble as well. The wire into the wall is a nice touch. I paired this with a CCTV sign on my porch, and haven't had any issues with missing items off it since. I pointed it right at where someone would be walking up the steps, so they aren't even really getting a chance to see the sides. Most CCTV cameras are plastic anyway, unless you drop a ton of money on them, so I'd say this looks 99% accurate, unless you were a professional villain who knows every type of camera in use these days. The batteries I put in there lasted around 4-5 months before the light faded a little, and I went ahead and replaced them so the light was night and bright when it blinked. Overall a great deal, highly recommended if you want a little extra deterrent around your property, or to supplement other real cameras.


Click Here For More Information About Security outdoor waterproof camera dummy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!