Searching...
Monday, September 30, 2013
3:49 AM

Canon Digital Camera 3 inch Touchscreen

Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18.0 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 3-inch Touchscreen and Full HD Movie Mode (Body Only) (Electronics) I'm equipping my T5i with a Canon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, Fotodiox EW-78D hood, and Zeikos 72mm filters! The articulating screen is amazing! I find myself using it a lot; however, be prepared to bring batteries along! I generally put it in manual settings and automatic ISO and that seems to be pretty good!

The stereo mics pick up sound from a great distance; perhaps 50ft +. The navigation controls on the face of the camera are super useful too! (One of the reasons why I chose this instead of the 60D!) The flash is decent; but then again, I would rather buy a mountable flash. I'm not going into too detailed a review; others have already done that. What I can say though, is that this is a great camera with great features for the enthusiast in you. Grip is nice, got the right ports, etc. I'm so glad that I bought this camera!


Click Here For More Information About Canon Digital Camera 3 inch Touchscreen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!