Searching...
Monday, December 9, 2013
5:57 AM

Tinkertoy 100 Piece Essentials Value

Tinkertoy 100 Piece Essentials Value Set (Toy) Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) Tinker Toys were one of my favorite toys as a child and I was excited to give these to my 2 and 3 1/2-year old sons, hoping they would like them as much as I did. They do - though the 3 1/2 year old is much more interested in them than the 2 year old. They had a great time making the creations in the directions (with close adult supervision) and also had fun making their own creations (e.g. a lollipop). As someone who grew up with the wooden version of this toy, making the switch to plastic isn't easy (all of the pieces are colored plastic). I suppose an advantage of this is that the toys now come in many more shapes, including people that can have their hair, hat, etc. switched out - this wasn't a feature during my childhood days.

I give this product five stars because of its educational value and durability. It fosters creativity and imagination. Even so, it seems a bit overpriced, especially given that it's just a lot of plastic parts.


Click Here For More Information About Tinkertoy 100 Piece Essentials Value

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!