Searching...
Sunday, December 29, 2013
12:33 AM

Canon PowerShot A2500 Digital Silver

Canon PowerShot A2500 16MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black) (Electronics) I researched this camera very carefully before ordering.

Canon stated that it was compatible with Windows Vista.

Well, it wasn't.

Canon blamed it on MS Silverlight.

I have never dealt with such a hostile, arrogant tech support.

I thought that this would be plug and play like every other digital cameras I have purchased.

One completely frustrating, waste of time experience.

Grateful that Amazon made the return an easy experience.

Even the Canon feedback e-mail was awful and consistent with this poor experience.
It got to 99% and it wouldn't complete loading.
My 1st and last Canon product!


Click Here For More Information About Canon PowerShot A2500 Digital Silver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!