Searching...
Saturday, December 21, 2013
4:11 PM

Xploderz 46040 X3 Equalizer

Xploderz X3 - Equalizer (Toy) I bought one for my grandchild, and I am going back to buy another for my other grandchild. Maybe one for me too. It shot great we were playing and he hit my hand I was holding out as a target at 30 feet. The gun advertizes it shoots up to 100 ft. and it did about that wind will effecf distance and accuracy, but always shot satisfactory for us. Unless there is something wrong, read the instructions! if the balls are not shooting right rehydrate them. They srink and become sticky without the proper H2O. An we had good shooting to pour some water down the barrel to lube it before shooting a magizene full. Keep clean of broken pieces by flushing. AND it is safe we wear eye protection (wrap around sun glassses) be safe, have fun, water your balls and clean your toy gun. And be a good role model, smile


Click Here For More Information About Xploderz 46040 X3 Equalizer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!