Searching...
Sunday, December 1, 2013
5:33 AM

Canon PowerShot A1400 Stabilized Wide Angle

Canon PowerShot A1400 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens and 720p HD Video Recording (Black) (Electronics) The eyepiece is the biggest feature. You can't find one anywhere else unless you pay a lot more. Camera takes great pictures and its tough. I slipped and fell in Sicily in September. Camera flew out of my hand and bounced off two cement walls before it hit the ground. Nothing worked so I thought it was toast. I took it back to the hotel and noticed the turret was out of line. With nothing to lose, I attempted to bend it back. something went Pop and everything functioned perfectly. Still running great in December.


Click Here For More Information About Canon PowerShot A1400 Stabilized Wide Angle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!