Searching...
Saturday, December 21, 2013
6:09 AM

Spin Master Games 6020810 Perplexus

Perplexus Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc. (Toy) Got this for my brainy older daughter. She loved it and spent hours at a time playing with it trying get all the way though. She got a bit confused about transitioning from one side to the other a few days after she got it and brought it to me for an assist. Well it took a minute to figure out but I did. Then when she wanted back she had to fight me for it. Hahaha. I really like the all the varying challenges this puzzle ball has. Also love the fact that if you want to skip to where you've gotten to before they have a few points to jump ahead of the basic starting position. Great toy overall.


Click Here For More Information About Spin Master Games 6020810 Perplexus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!