Searching...
Friday, December 20, 2013
3:05 PM

Nerf N Strike Elite Strong Arm

Nerf N-Strike Elite Strong Arm (Toy) I've been getting back into NERF recently, and I thought it would be a great idea to buy this gun as a first impressions of N-Strike Elite.
So far, I've been doing tests to find out how useful it is, and I must say it works well. It's very accurate, with a 90% hit rate. It's full of force, with shots that still get a yelp out of a person who's standing 15 feet away. And it holds up well to the running, dropping and manhandling you expect a NERF gun to go through.
It loses a star, however, on its tactical efficiency. You always need two hands to work this product, which means duel wielding or ammo runs are out of the question. Also, it takes a while to reload, with my average time clocking in at about 16 seconds. And finally, it has a very low rate of fire. Even with the rapid-fire mode, you shouldn't expect to be plastering your opponent with NERF any time soon.
Still, a very good product. I'm happy to add it to my NERF Arsenal, and you should too.


Click Here For More Information About Nerf N Strike Elite Strong Arm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!