Searching...
Saturday, December 7, 2013
11:50 PM

My Little Pony Equestria Hairstyling

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash Hairstyling Doll (Toy) Buying gifts for your little one was easy when they're young because they just write out a list to Santa and you filter it down to whatever you think makes sense. But as they get older and become #too cool# to talk to mom and dad then finding the right gift gets more difficult because if you ask what they want you get a shrug or an #I dont care# but you know that they want something. So, as parents, we become spies and try to figure out what it is that the kids want at this age.

For us, we kept hearing that My Little Pony song and giggling with their friends online and that is why we took a gamble with the #My Little Pony Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash Hairstyling Doll#. And you know what? It was a hit and my 29year old son is the happiest birthday boy on the block.


Click Here For More Information About My Little Pony Equestria Hairstyling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!