Searching...
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
11:42 AM

Canon PowerShot ELPH Digital Camera

Canon PowerShot Elph 115 16MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black) (Electronics) Camera was way smaller than I was expecting, which is a pleasant surprise, as girl pockets are either tiny or nonexistent. The only thing about the camera is the picture looks grainy when taking pictures. The pictures themselves look great though, so I did not give it a lower rating. Great beginner camera, easy to use and figure out. I bought the camera cord with it to download the pictures straight to my Mac, but it did not automatically open the camera's folder like I was expecting. Tried looking for software and couldn't find any for Mac... used the cord in Windows PC and worked exactly like I thought it would.


Click Here For More Information About Canon PowerShot ELPH Digital Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!