Searching...
Saturday, November 16, 2013
5:35 AM

PlayStation 4 Launch Edition

PlayStation 4: Launch Edition (Video Game) I have a friend who has had nothing but issues with his and is beyond frustrated. I was able to set ours up with no issues and got into the games just fine. You do have to pay to play games online now unlike with the past Playstations but a 30 Day trial of Playstation Plus is included and you get some free content as well.

The graphics and sound are great and I love using the touchpad in game. The only issues I have had so far are due to Network issues as downloading games has been a pain. I got into Warframe yesterday and had a great solo and online match but was unable to get back in later due to network issues which also stalled my other downloads.

I am sure there will be a few updates this week but being able to get four solid games for free from their online shop and the huge amount of titles in tv, movies, and games that you can get is great. I also liked the ability to share my content to Facebook and stream with no issues.


Click Here For More Information About PlayStation 4 Launch Edition

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!