Searching...
Sunday, November 10, 2013
12:25 AM

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Silver) (Electronics) I have and still use my 35mm auto/manual focus FILM camera. I love it, despite the length to see my results. I got this camera to capture and share holiday moments of me and my 4 year old.

As I see that most reviews were posted over 2 years ago, I'm an idiot for wasting my money on this piece of ....
All but 2 of my first pics were blurry.
Then "Easyshare" is not so easy. There is no longer any software to download to even set up the sharing options.
All of the links I click on, sends me to "contact support" and "sorry for the inconvenience."

I'm so glad I tested it before I took irreplaceable photos. But both Amazon and kodak need to take these off the market or be honest upfront.


Click Here For More Information About Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!