Searching...
Sunday, November 10, 2013
8:58 AM

Disney Princes Digital Camera Plates

Disney Princes 2.1mp Digital Camera w/ 3 Face Plates - Pink (82005) (Electronics) got this for my daughter for her 5th birthday and she really loves it. its very easy to use. its also very easy for my daughter to change the face plates. its her first camera all to herself so she really enjoys it better, than taking pictures with my phone. I don't let her use my other camera out of fear of her dropping it and breaking it, but this camera is great for her. but you have to download the pictures before the batteries wear out or you will lose all the pictures. doesn't have the best pixel resolution, but for a kid it is well worth the price and the pictures still look good enough for her


Click Here For More Information About Disney Princes Digital Camera Plates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!