Searching...
Monday, November 18, 2013
12:02 AM

Samsung DV150F Digital Optical Screens

Samsung DV150F 16.2MP Smart WiFi Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7" front and 1.5" rear Dual LCD Screens (Black) (Electronics) I picked this camera for the wifi & point & shoot capabilities. I upgraded from an older Kodak that just won't hold a charge. I find myself using the Kodak, because most of my pictures are of children. The Samsung does not take good pictures of children who won't sit still, or action shots, or anything with possible movement. It has a lot of features I never use, but if you like that kind of thing & take pictures of unmoving things this camera is ok.


Click Here For More Information About Samsung DV150F Digital Optical Screens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!