Searching...
Saturday, November 9, 2013
3:22 PM

Ocosmo 32 Inch 720p Glossy Black

Ocosmo 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Glossy Black) (Electronics) This tv is a great deal! I needed an extra guest room tv. To get a 32 inch HDTV for $180 is pretty amazing. The picture is terrific (much better than 32 inch Vizio HDTV that I have in another guest room). The sound is not very loud and lacks depth, but unlike my Vizio, it is in no way #tinny#. The remote is excellent - the setups and prompts are well designed. It works well with the Roku and my ipad, the special MHL Hdmi is great. Also, I didn't realize that the remote has been specifically designed to use with the Roku streaming stick, which is a great thing to have if you don't want to spend the money on the full roku, you can just buy the $35 stick. I will definitely use this brand as my go to for low price/good quality.


Click Here For More Information About Ocosmo 32 Inch 720p Glossy Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!