Searching...
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
11:13 PM

Tegu Natural Endeavor Piece Set

Tegu Natural Endeavor 22 Piece Set (Toy) I really like these as a neat twist on what was my favorite toy growing up. There was nothing like stacking blocks into castles and incorporating them into play with other toys. The magnets allow for more "action" to be involved in what has traditionally been a been perceived as boring toy. If this addition of magnets convinces more parents to buy these for they children then this is really a toy I can get behind. I purchased these at a specialty shop for a nephew of mine. He loves them, and normally he goes for running around and getting muddy, but this keeps him focused enough to sit and build things. I think that is a positive thing. The only thing keeping these blocks from a 5 star review is that they are generally fairly pricey.


Click Here For More Information About Tegu Natural Endeavor Piece Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!