Searching...
Saturday, November 16, 2013
10:44 AM

PlayStation 4 Dualshock Wireless Controller

PlayStation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller (Video Game) I received this with my Launch Edition PS4 console and can say it is freakin AWESOME! It takes a tad bit getting used to, but I love how it isn't as sloppy as the buttons and sticks were on the PS3. With this PS4 controller, I can set it down without my character running all over the place because the buttons decided to push in like with the PS3. I do find the lack of Select and Start to be an inconvenience, albeit a minor one... DCUO (my favorite game) found ways to make the options/touchpad replace those buttons.

I am finding combat easier and pulling off moves much better with this controller and the new stick design is perfect. The TWO downsides I find with this controller is that the charge does not last as long as the PS3- probably only four to five hours compared to 10+ hours I could get with the PS3. The second issue is the annoying LIGHT... while playing DCUO it constantly changes colors- apparently game makers can set how the colors on the controller react in-game; I ended up taking some electrical tape and completely covering the light. I don't use the camera, so there really is no other use for it.


Click Here For More Information About PlayStation 4 Dualshock Wireless Controller

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!