Searching...
Saturday, November 9, 2013
11:52 AM

Nanoblock 58146 Big Ben

Nanoblock Big Ben (Toy) Mum is British therefore; when growing up I visitied the English side of my family quite a bit. Bought this for nostalgia reasons November 2012 at Toys 'R' Us in the store - hence why #verified purchaser is not stated#. Was looking at other nanoblocks currently and saw this listed and decided to write my $0.02 review. This was actually my very first nanoblock purchase ever and while it did take me a few minutes to ensure I understood the directions given when understood - the directions are clear and precise but, like the item and pieces themselves - are nano themselves. I did not have to use any tweezers when doing this due to having slender fingers to begin with. My boyfriend has fat fingers and did the Empire State Building - he is still building it a year later..... Went together smoothly, no pieces missing and in the end I actually had a lot of extra pieces. So much so I built another bus and some extra trees. Looking for others to round out a nice little shelf this sits on.


Click Here For More Information About Nanoblock 58146 Big Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!