Searching...
Saturday, November 30, 2013
7:30 PM

VTech Sing Discover Story Piano

VTech Sing and Discover Story Piano (Toy) My son absolutely loves this toy!!!! It has a bunch of different buttons to press, lights up, and plays music and talks. He really likes to turn the pages too. Seems to be very durable because he really pulls on those pages hard! He's never played with the actual microphone part so I haven't had microphone issues like other people, but he has had this toy for a long time and has no issues with it. If I had any complaints at all is that it really is very loud. All in all, I think it's a great toy; it's one of my son's favorites - and he has a lot of toys!


Click Here For More Information About VTech Sing Discover Story Piano

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!