Searching...
Saturday, November 23, 2013
11:41 PM

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Monsters University Varsity

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer Kids' Learning Tablet, Green (Toy) I wish I can give it 0 star.

This monster eats the battery really fast. 4 Duracell AA only can have it last for less than 10 hours. When it turn red I didn't change it at once because I want to use it as longer as possible. Then it automatically shut down. When I change the battery and try to turn it on, it cannot be turned on and shows the icon required connection to a computer. When I connect it to the computer, It just automatically RESET everything!! Yes, it is trying to do a reset!

Although I know what it is trying to do, but I cannot stop it. Because it says don't pull out the cable. I am afraid if I pull the cable out, my device will become a brick. After it is done, all the photos and drawings are gone from my device. WTF! I lost all the drawings that I create with my kid.

The feeling this company give me is money money money. App needs money. Battery needs money. Charger needs money. The battery and charger suppose to provide to you but they just sell it seperately. I never see a company make me feel sick so much. Stay away from them


Click Here For More Information About LeapFrog LeapPad2 Monsters University Varsity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!