Searching...
Monday, November 11, 2013
1:00 PM

Asmodee TAK01USASM Takenoko Board Game

Takenoko Board Game (Toy) At first blush the game seemed a bit on the kiddie side due to the bright colors and the cute Panda that the game is based around, but after playing I quickly realized it was deeper than I thought. The game is part tile placement, part color matching and part resource growing. The components of the game are really well made and the panda and gardener figurine are awesome. I have played it about 5 times with people of various board game levels and they have all enjoyed it. The only knock I can think of is that it is not the most friendly game if you are colorblind. I have a friend in my gaming group who is and he had trouble distinguishing two of the colors and there were no symbols to differentiate them


Click Here For More Information About Asmodee TAK01USASM Takenoko Board Game

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!