Searching...
Friday, November 8, 2013
11:50 PM

World Warcraft Mists Pandaria Collectors Edition

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition - PC/Mac (DVD-ROM) Well, I started playing World of Warcraft in the last couple patches of The Burning Crusade, so I know nothing of the Vanilla hey day (which actually in a lot of ways sounds like way to much work to me, all the stories my #in from launch# friends tell me), but I loved Wrath of the Lich King like I've loved few things (The Girlfriend, Family members and Employers I've ignored will attest to that I would probably have rated it third best gaming Experience ever, right after A Link to the Past, which in turn is only beaten by the Mass Effect Series) I was disappointed in Cataclysm and most WoW players I know quit playing during Cataclysm as well, to many game play changes, horrid characters like Garrosh Hellscream taking center stage, WAY to many pop culture references etc... That said a friend got me to start playing Mist of Pandaria a few weeks ago, and I haven't put it down. It's no where near as good as Wrath of the Lich King, I'll be honest, but Class Balance feels great so far. I will say I hit level cap awfully quickly, but there's an awful lot to do even at level cap this time so... yeah if you left because of Cata, I'd recommend giving Mist at least a try.

As far as the Collector's edition, this one wasn't overly spectacular, save for the art Book, as I'd be willing to bet you could find the soundtrack elsewhere, and the pet and mount come with the Digital Deluxe, and no trading cards this time.


Click Here For More Information About World Warcraft Mists Pandaria Collectors Edition

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!