Searching...
Saturday, September 28, 2013
6:38 AM

Little People Fun Sounds Farm

Little People Fun Sounds Farm (Toy) Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) My toddler age daughters have had a good time playing with this. They like playing with the animals and the barn. Like most "Little People" toys it is sturdy, simple, and free of all the little bits you worry about small kids swallowing. This is a fairly simple toy without many bells or whistles and that is just fine by me. I'd rather have a sturdy safe toy that can get their imagination going. Their older brothers have also grabbed it a few times to use when they are playing with cars or trains so I think I can expect a few years of use of it as my girls get older. Overall a good toy that I have no complaints about - and the kids seem to enjoy it.


Click Here For More Information About Little People Fun Sounds Farm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!