Searching...
Sunday, September 29, 2013
10:49 PM

Griffin GB35380 Survivor iPad2 Black

Griffin GB35108 Survivor Extreme-duty Military case for the new iPad (4th Generation), iPad 3 and iPad 2, Black (Personal Computers) Military grade? Really? You'd think it could handle the wear and tear of an autistic three year old. I thought by purchasing something something that was built to withstand "military grade" use, it would stand up to my kid, who only drops it once in a while (and not intentionally!), from only about two feet high. I thought lifetime warranty meant a replacement if he did manage to beat it up.

I purchased this six months ago. In that time, the protective screen has been gouged (an accident with a sharp edge), I had planned to buy a replacement since it did its job...but then the plastic pieces of the hard shell that protrude underneath the rubber casing started breaking off. Now the rubber flap that goes over the power button is falling apart. I thought I was upgrading from our last case (M-Edge Super Shell), but apparently not. I'm going back to the Super Shell.

I have no idea if I purchased a counterfeit from this seller since I did not keep the original box. Honestly, I have kids, how much packaging am I supposed to save? I did keep the warranty pamphlet that came in the box, and that looks legitimate.


Click Here For More Information About Griffin GB35380 Survivor iPad2 Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!