Searching...
Sunday, September 29, 2013
5:03 AM

Forza Motorsport 4 Xbox 360

Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360 (Video Game) Yes, this is awesome. Been playing this for 2 years now. Not totally tired of it. I got hooked with FM2, then 3 came out..not as good...then 4. The 4th one is the one to get.
Then last spring I discovered the Lexus ISF on here....I was then really hooked. I couldn't believe the sound of an ISF. Amazing...and 8 autoshift gears!??!! Waht!? I never really tested any of the Lexus since i wasn't thinking they'd be awesome like a race car....but the ISF is awesome.
I actually test drove a real one 3 or 4 times until I bought one for reals at Carmax (then returned it 4 days later since it had some issues). Needless to say the real ISF sounds really nice but the one on Forza 4 sounds more amazing....so it's not as real but more real !! Depends on what you want.
But definitely want this game over the Gran Turismo 5. I don't see any benefit to GT 5 other than you can customize tracks somewhat in GT 5.
Maybe FM 5 will have customizable tracks? I'll find out in a couple of years since not fond of the Xbox One and got plenty of driving to do in FM 4....


Click Here For More Information About Forza Motorsport 4 Xbox 360

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!