Searching...
Saturday, September 28, 2013
9:03 PM

Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera Black

Nikon COOLPIX P330 12.2 MP Digital Camera with 5x Zoom (Black) (Electronics) I made my purchase after comparing reviews and specs with Canon and others in the same price range.

I returned it due to AF problems--green AF indicator indicates focused subject but when reviewed on monitor the focus was usually the background. I tested it under different settings and scenes but same results or just plain inconsistent.

Also, the camera is actually slow, shot-to-shot and when transitioning from camera to movie (or vice versa). Wasn't really impressed. At this price range some would expect WIFI built into the device, instead you have to buy a Nikon adapter (~$50) if you want that capability. This is not a big deal for some until you actually start to use a camera that has WIFI built-in--especially convenient when traveling and sharing on the fly.

IQ is just okay; it's like any other point and shoot, really, unimpressive, and It's not worth the premium if you ask me. If I'm buying a P&S I don't expect much in terms of IQ but i think the extra cost of this camera is for censor/IQ and so one would expect it to be better. Others might have their opinions on this, and your experience may vary, but I'm convinced that if you want great IQ shots use a DSLR. P&S are for fast, fun shots and convenience when traveling.

Honestly, I really wanted this camera to work. I like Nikon cameras; I have a Nikon DSLR and I love it. My last point and shoot which i still have is a Canon SD630 and it's great, too. So, believe you me, I was hesitant when I decided to buy the Samsung WB250f to replace the P330 but, for all the reasons above and half the price, I couldn't be happier, so far.


Click Here For More Information About Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!