Searching...
Monday, October 28, 2013
7:27 PM

Canon ELPH 330 Stabilized Silver

Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 12MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3-Inch LCD (Black) (Electronics) So I was looking for a lightweight, point-and-shoot camera that had good quality, resolution, and shutter response time. I was sick of lugging my Canon Rebel DSLR with regular lens, and a separate heavy high-powered zoom lens on vacation. I have reached that stage where I've realized I will not be a professional photographer and the pictures are for my own use really. Plus my husband complained that I took so long to set up for a shot that he had to wait a lot on vacation.

Based on much research and reviews I settled on this Canon PowerShot ELPH 330. I liked the fact that it had a 10x optical zoom at a decent price.

Shortly after purchasing, we took a 10 day trip to Italy. I used my Rebel for 8 pictures, and my PowerShot for 321 pictures. After those first few pictures on the PowerShot, I realized they were much better than the 8 I had taken on the Rebel.

I really like the "color accent" setting on the PowerShot which allows you to point the camera at a color in your view and set it as the color accent. Then everything else but that color turns black and white. I got some amazing shots this way.

My sister ordered 10 photos ranging from 5x7 to 11x14, and now her friend wants some of them too. Never had that experience with the Rebel, even with my best pictures. Maybe my little PowerShot will now turn me into a professional photograper after all!


Click Here For More Information About Canon ELPH 330 Stabilized Silver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!