Searching...
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
8:41 PM

Sega Aliens Colonial Marines Download

Aliens: Colonial Marines [Download] (Software Download) I bought this game recently when steam had a sale and I wanted to give people another perspective on the game after the 4gb update was applied in May. I played this game when it first came out and like everyone was really let down by the glitches, graphics and gameplay. I just played the updated version and I must say Colonial Marines feels and looks much better. Whatever polishes they did to the graphics made a noticeably nice (not spectacular) difference and the gameplay feels much smoother than when I first played it. It felt much closer to home with the movie, Aliens. I would recommend that people have a heart of forgiveness and try it again. From a 2 out of ten I now rate Aliens at 5.5 - 6 out of ten. Not bad at all. Sound effects straight out of the movie and the characters/aliens themselves look better and move smarter than before. If you're an Aliens fan and enjoyed games like doom 3, you would definitely have some enjoyment playing this game.


Click Here For More Information About Sega Aliens Colonial Marines Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!