Searching...
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
1:58 AM

Confessions Scholarship Winner Secrets College

Confessions of a Scholarship Winner: The Secrets That Helped Me Win $500,000 in Free Money for College- How You Can Too! (Paperback) This book was a life saver for me. I went to the library with $140 in fines and promised the librarian that i'll find a way to pay off my fines to get this book a long with 12 others and this one was the only one I began reading while in the library and I fell in love with it realizing it was a new book and so easy to relate to or understand. This book made me cry laugh and write some hard core notes, putting post-it notes all over my room. This book isn't over whelming and the font is very compatible with my eyes. It went even further when I got in contact with Kristina Ellis because she leaves her twitter at the end of the book. I added her on twitter and on facebook and we became friends having a full fledged convo. She is very kind and motivates you. I recommend reading her book.


Click Here For More Information About Confessions Scholarship Winner Secrets College

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!