Searching...
Thursday, October 31, 2013
11:51 PM

Olympus Digital Camera TG 820 Black

Olympus Digital Camera TG-820 Blue (Electronics) I bought this camera about 2 years ago b/c I'm VERY hard on electronics. It used to take great photos and the high megapixle count is fantastic. But over the last few months, the 'auto' setting no longer takes good images. If I just turn it on and take a pic, it's almost always blurry. I have to go through the settings to select just the right one in order to get a non-blurry photo. Not sure what happened, but I'm very disappointed. It was great for a while - but I'd expect a $200 camera to last more than 2 years before the settings bust on it.


Click Here For More Information About Olympus Digital Camera TG 820 Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!