Searching...
Thursday, October 31, 2013
1:47 AM

Azules Womens Rayon Span Skirt

Azules Women's Rayon Span Maxi Skirt (Apparel) I'm 5'7", 175 lbs, currently kind of apple shaped with long legs, I always have to buy tall, 33 inch inseams when I get jeans. I love these skirts in XL so much I'm a bit embarrassed to say I own 21 and wouldn't mind a few more colors. I have noticed some are shorter than others but all hit past my ankle when worn low below the belly button as the picture shows some are so long they have to be folded over and worn at the waist so they don't drag. Some colors are way off, at first I hated the "purple" as it's really like a port wine color but once I found the right top it's become a favorite. I bought these because I was looking for something comfortable that would fit now and in the future as my size is changing every couple of weeks since I'm on weight watchers. I call them my skirt army. They are incredibly fashionable actually looking a lot like a designer pattern I sewed in the past without all the headache of sewing, I don't think I could actually buy fabric and thread for the price of these skirts. They look good as shown, folded over or even scrunched up at the waist like faux shirring. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these skirts!

Just got the "rust" it's actually pumpkin. I actually got a compliment from a total stranger on my "pumpkin" skirt 30 seconds after I got out of my car today. The black, navy, neutrals are all great but it's the unusual colors that get all the attention. :)


Click Here For More Information About Azules Womens Rayon Span Skirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!