Searching...
Thursday, October 31, 2013
11:21 PM

Samsung EC ST150FBPSUS Digital Stabilized 3 0 Inch

Samsung EC-ST150FBPBUS 16.2MP Smart Digital Camera with 5.0x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3.0-Inch TFT LCD Screen (Black) (Electronics) I like the camera it was a good price. I got a bundle with extra after market battery,8gb memory card, case and a bunch of other little goodies. I was surprised it was so small. I have taken a few pic's but haven't really put it through the entire menu. One thing about it is that the menu or home is a little to much work. When I get used to it I will probably be just fine with it. I was used to my old Kodak CX700 3.2 MP It was so simple but the aa batteries wore out fast. also my flash quit. I read that someone said that they pressed the button to take a pic but nothing happened. They should Download the user manual and read it. I think it's got a lot of options and well worth the price. I am not a camera pro but I Like to take good clear pic's and this little camera does the job.


Click Here For More Information About Samsung EC ST150FBPSUS Digital Stabilized 3 0 Inch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!