Searching...
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
4:12 PM

Winning Moves 1137 Classic Edition

Clue The Classic Edition (Toy) Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) I remember playing "Clue" as a child with my cousins at their house. It was a very fun and challenging game back then and it still is to this day. When offered this game through the Vine program, I jumped at the chance to once again blame Colonel Mustard of being the murderer in the kitchen with the candlestick.

Almost thirty years later, I was surprised to see that my daughter loves this game. She enjoys using her brain to deduce who is the murderer, where it was committed, and what the weapon of choice happened to be. She begged me to immediately play the game when it arrived at our house.

"Clue" is one classic that I believe will never die. It makes you work to win the game, and can be played over and over with little chance of ever becoming boring. It's one of those things that is so much fun and so challenging, that it can trump a video game, and that is rare these days.

Highly recommended for its nostalgic value, but also for its challenge.


Click Here For More Information About Winning Moves 1137 Classic Edition

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!